3rd September 2011, 12:54 AM
steveyada

Can I get Government Job after studying in Deemed University?

JOB-can i get govt. job after studying in deemed university.
i am in big confusion on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Government Universities after studying from a deemed university which was recently blacklisted?
  2. Can a person get a government job after studying in a deemed university?
  3. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  4. Am I eligible to get government jobs if pursuing B.E. from Deemed University?
  5. Can I get a government job after pursuing diploma in engineering course from IASE deemed university?
  6. Government job after M.Sc from deemed university with NET cleared? -- [New]
  7. What is Deemed University? Can I attend government exams after passing from such university?
  8. Is IASE deemed university a valid university for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for government exam after studying diploma in Mechanical through deemed university?
  10. Is IASE deemed university Rajasthan valid university from government job
  11. Can I get job after B.Tech(CSE) from Deemed University? What will be my starting salary?
  12. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  13. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in IASE deemed University?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.d from any government university after finishing MSc in Geography
  15. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  16. Is IASE deemed university valid in odisha to get government job?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in CDS exam if studying Graduation in Deemed University?
  18. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
3rd September 2011, 09:21 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government Job after studying in Deemed University?

Yes, you can get Government jobs after the completion of studies in Deemed University.

There is no rule that the candidates who have completed studies in deemed universities are not eligible for Government jobs.

So, what matters most in getting government job is how well you have attempted the exam.

Further more it depends upon how well you have prepared for the Exam. The good preparation you have, it will be easy for you to crack the Exam.

You did not mention your highest level of qualification.Try to appear for the governement jobs which you are interested as and when the notification comes and have good preparation by the time you appear for the exam and attempt well and expect good result.

The competition for the Government jobs is too high. So if possible try to join in any coaching center for the respective exam which you are going to appear.

Don't keep anything wrong in mind regarding the carrer prospects after study in Deemed university because you are also equally eligible to all jobs like other candidates.

Deemed university is the status which is being given to a college which have shown excellent performance for a prolonged period of time and fulfills all the requirments to be given approval as university.
3rd September 2011, 09:24 AM
Tulasinagababu

yes you can get Government Job after studying in Deemed University,if you have qualities to get that job
3rd September 2011, 04:16 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyada View Post
JOB-can i get govt. job after studying in deemed university.
i am in big confusion on this.
yes,surely you can get a good government job after passing out from a deemed university..you just have to clear the exam for the government job,you are applying for..there is no such rule that a student cannot do a government job after passing from a private college
29th October 2011, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

sir is any problem if i m doing my phd in deemed universities in engineering?
27th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i get government job after studing in private university?
10th August 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i have done m.a.english from vinayaka missions uni. salem tamilnadu,in 2012.am i elligible for govt.job in haryana
7th January 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

please tell me urgently that iase university is fake or not because my intw of PO will on15 jan 13 so plz tell me about it
26th March 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

will i be eligible for Ph.D if i complete my degree in distance learning mode from a deemed university
11th May 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.ed in mdu. it is possible i can do m.a in any deemed university. deemed university is applicable in govt. job . please tell me .
22nd May 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after pursuing Phd in deemed universities
26th June 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

can i apply government job after studying prist university
9th July 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do engineering ina deemed private university good?am doing
it at saveetha university chennai.will it be a valid certification am going to get.
Plz tell me.am a bit scared of problems of this university
25th September 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply govt job through deemed university in civil engineering
30th November 2013, 12:06 PM
bindusagardash

Lets see that there is no difference between deemed and govt. University.if your university is aicte approved then it is equivalent with govt. Or other university.so no need to worry about it.just keep your preparation harder because till date a govt. Exam became toughest compitation.so to click for govt. Post you should well prepaired.all the very best.
26th February 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i opt for government Job if i had passed from distance learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?