3rd May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do CS course after graduation without any entrance exams?

Am I eligible to do CS course after graduation without any entrance exams? Can you please let me know on this soon? I just wanted to know if it's really possible to do CS without graduation in order to apply for it and complete it soon as possible.

3rd May 2015, 10:02 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CS course after graduation without any entrance exams?

In order to go for C.S after completing your graduation you don't have to give your foundation examination, as after completing your graduation is you can directly give your second stage examination and if you have more then 60% in your graduation, then you get exemption in some papers.

So it is possible to do C.S course after your graduation is being completed, but if you do not complete your graduation then you can do C.S course till second stage but you won't be able to go for third stage as in third stage you need to be a graduate.
4th May 2015, 03:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CS course after graduation without any entrance exams?

There is no entrance examination to do CS course and therefore you are very much eligible to do CS course.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for CS course.

Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?