7th May 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors with 6.1 CGPA in BTech?

Friends, I have completed my BTech with 6.1 CGPA. I know that it is a very poor CGPA. And I am looking for jobs in both private and Government sector. So, with such CGPA, I can get job in both of these sectors? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

10th May 2019, 02:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors with 6.1 CGPA in BTech?

=> In order to get a job in a good government company the candidate should have passed 10th, 12th and bachelor degree with at least 60% from a recognized University/Board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get a job in any MNC government company after scoring 6.1 CGPA in BTech.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should apply for the private sector jobs after 6.1 CGPA in BTech.

6.1 CGPA = 57.95 percentage
10th May 2019, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors with 6.1 CGPA in BTech?

Yes, you can get a job if you have a B.Tech degree from a recognised university or institute. For private jobs, you need to appear for an interview to get the job and for government jobs, you need to clear written exam and interview.

Hence, don't worry about your marks and be prepared for what comes next. You can start with a small company if you are not getting a job in a top company in the private sector. Also, prepare for government jobs along with private job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?