26th August 2015, 12:03 PM
ashwinibhaisare17

Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?

hello Sir/mam,

I am ashwini, 30yrs. diploma in electrical engg, currently working in C.P.R.I.(central power research institute, bhopal), as a diploma engg associate on contract basis.

i want to know that which advanced courses are help me to get job in private or government, related to my field.

or i wish to get a job in foreign countries what i have to do for it.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  2. Is there any chance to get a job in government sector?
  3. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  4. Details about the career opportunities in Pharmacy?
  5. Whether Online MBA is available for diploma holders? Is it acceptable in Government, Private and Banking sectors?
  6. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  7. List of jobs suitable for me in Government or private sectors? I'm in final year of ECE engineering
  8. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  9. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  10. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  11. Is there any benefit in getting a job after completing MBBS from a government college? What are the pay scales in both private and government sectors?
  12. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  14. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. How to get a jobs in government and private sectors after doing MBA(HRM)?
  16. What type of jobs are available after doing specialization in power electronics?
  17. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  18. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
26th August 2015, 07:28 PM
ompriya omi

Default Re: Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinibhaisare17 View Post
hello Sir/mam,

I am ashwini, 30yrs. diploma in electrical engg, currently working in C.P.R.I.(central power research institute, bhopal), as a diploma engg associate on contract basis.

i want to know that which advanced courses are help me to get job in private or government, related to my field.

or i wish to get a job in foreign countries what i have to do for it.
You should glad to know that you have many options to reach towards your dream.

best option is -

1.B.Tech course with EE (electrical engineering).
As you already have done diploma with EE so You can directly take admission as lateral entry in 2 year of B.tech.

( There is advantage for you-As during campus placements companies asking more for (diploma+b.tech )students instead of only B.tech students. As you become veteran after doing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?