24th January 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors with good percentage in Graduation but scored 47% in 12th?

Hello friends, is there any effect of 10th and 12th percentage in Bank PO exam or any type of job related with either private or government sector if I will score good percentage in Graduation? Please tell me, now I have completed my 12th in Commerce and I have got only 47% in 12th exam. I am confused because someone is telling to give improvement and someone is telling to do Graduation. But I want to continue my study as regular manner if I will give Improvement then 1 year gap will come between 10th and 12th? That's why I would like to continue my study by doing BCom. My decision is right or wrong? Please tell me fast and give your better opinion.

29th January 2019, 07:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors with good percentage in Graduation but scored 47% in 12th?

Let me tell you that if you belongs to general category then you must have to score at least 60% aggregate in 12th if you want to apply for any type of government or private job on this basis.
For SC/ST/OBC there is relaxation of 5% to 8% marks and this is as per guidelines.
But if you want to pursue graduation then also it is good and you must have to try to score more than 55% marks. As because in some of the examination there are requirements to have minimum criteria.
At that time if you will not fulfill that eligibility criteria you will not be allowed to write that exam.
It will be better to score good to be eligible for all types of examination.
31st January 2019, 03:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors with good percentage in Graduation but scored 47% in 12th?

You do not have to worry more about your score in the 10th or 12th board examination.

The eligibility to appear for bank PO recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. There is no minimum required aggregate to appear for the examination.

The age limit varies with examination.

So, if you want to get recruitment then you must focus on the preparation for examination as per syllabus and complete the graduation course.
31st January 2019, 05:13 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

IBPS, SBI conducts entrance examination for selection of PO in banking jobs.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. Candidates with qualifying aggregate in bachelor degree are eligible to appear for the examination.

So, there is no need of appearing for improvement examination and just do better preparation for qualifying in recruitment examination which will be conducted in various stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?