24th January 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Does Aligarh Muslim University offer BCA(H) course? Procedure to apply?

Hello Everyone, I have scored exact 61% in my 12th and I am willing to do BCA(H). May I know that what is the procedure for admission in BCA(H) in Aligarh Muslim University? And let me know that AMU is offering BCA(H) course or not?

31st January 2019, 04:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Aligarh Muslim University offer BCA(H) course? Procedure to apply?

Aligarh Muslim University does not offer BCA(H) course. Aligarh Muslim University offers following under graduate courses.

B.A. (Hons), B.Com (Hons), B.Arch., B.Tech, B. Sc. (Hons), M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.Ed., BLISc., BSW, BFA, BA+LLB etc.

In order to get detailed information regarding courses available in Aligarh Muslim University, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/course.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?