24th January 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Economics) for 12th Arts with Economics candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc in Economics course. But I have completed my 12th with Arts. I had Economics in my 12th standard. So, kindly let me know that am I eligible to study BSc with this specialization..

30th January 2019, 11:39 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Economics) for 12th Arts with Economics candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc in Economics course. But I have completed my 12th with Arts. I had Economics in my 12th standard. So, kindly let me know that am I eligible to study BSc with this specialization..

The minimum eligibility to study the BSc Economics is a pass in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Therefore, 12th Arts with Economics candidates are eligible to study BSc (Economics) course. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examinations. Duration of the BSc Economics course is three years.
30th January 2019, 03:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Economics) for 12th Arts with Economics candidate?

Eligibility to study BSc Economics:

Candidate who secures a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate at the 12th or in an equivalent examination shall be eligible for admission to BSc degree course.
You are eligible.

Colleges:

Punjabi University, Patiala

Hindu College, Guntur

Hindu Kanya College, Kapurthala
30th January 2019, 09:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Sc. Economics:

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc in Economics is that, the candidate must have completed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognised board with at least 45% marks.
31st January 2019, 03:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in some of the universities but not in all the universities.

As for admission in the Economics honors course in Delhi university the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the Delhi university. Kindly visit the official website of the university or college in which you want to get admission for more details.
31st January 2019, 05:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Economics) for 12th Arts with Economics candidate are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th standard from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 12th standard.
31st January 2019, 05:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Sc(Economics) are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Intermediate from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?