29th January 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral MBBS admission being a BHMS holder?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BHMS course. Now, I want to study MBBS course. I just want to know that I can get admission under lateral entry for this MBBS course? Please let me know about this immediately.

9th February 2019, 11:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral MBBS admission being a BHMS holder?

No, provision for the lateral entry to get admission in MBBS course.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in NEET to get admission in MBBS course. The entrance examination is conducted by NTA.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in PCB.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for the examination and you are not eligible to get admission through lateral entry.
10th February 2019, 12:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course through lateral entry.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the MBBS course. So, candidates will have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for admission.

Entrance examination for admission in the course :-

NEET.

AIIMS MBBS.

JIPMER.
10th February 2019, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no such entrance exam for lateral entry admission in MBBS degree. You will get admission only in first year MBBS, because there is no such kind of lateral entry available at any college.

You can appear for medical entrance exams like NEET UG if you are interested in getting admission in MBBS. BHMS degree will not give you any benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?