26th November 2016, 02:25 PM
gugan .b

Can I get a Sports quota seat in B.Tech if I have a State level badminton certificate?

Respected Sir, I am a State level badminton player and I have got a certificate of it. I want to pursue B.Tech so I wanted to know that can I get a Sports quota seat in B.Tech if I have a State level badminton certificate? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  2. Will I get a seat under sports quota in Anna University Engineering College after scoring a cutoff of 170 with state level participation certificate?
  3. Can I apply for sports quota being a district level runner?
  4. How can I join the Indian Army with Sports Quota certificate? Which Sports Certificate is required State level or District level? -- [New]
  5. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  6. Is it possible to get MBBS admission under sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  8. Will I get the admission if I got 60 marks in EMCET and belong to sports quota?
  9. Am I eligible for sports quota in MPSC being state level weightlifting champion?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard
  11. Is there any possibility to get seat under sports quota in Anna University counseling after scoring 126.25 as cutoff marks?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS under sports quota?
  13. Am I eligible for sports quota after completing final year B.Tech CSE?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in East Central Railway Group-C Sports Quota recruitment being a district level Badminton player?
  15. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  16. Can I get reservation of search by Sports quota in B.Arch colleges
  17. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  18. Information regarding sports quota in AIPMT?
28th November 2016, 04:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Sports quota seat in B.Tech if I have a State level badminton certificate?

If the College provides any kind of sports quota for the admission, then only you can get admission based on that quota as it depends on the different Colleges.
So, apply in different Colleges, if they have any sports quota facility, then you can get admission. Otherwise you have to fulfil the basic criteria for the B.Tech eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?