8th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Best options after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry and post graduation in M.Sc Zoology with 90.4% along with 4 gold medals?

Sir,

I am a post graduate with M.Sc zoology with 90.4%, with 4 gold medals in my university. My graduation with botany,zoology,chemistry.i have secured 94.5%in my graduation’s just want to know what are the best options for me to excel in my career?

22nd February 2016, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best options after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry and post graduation in M.Sc Zoology with 90.4% along with 4 gold medals?

The best option for you is to crack UGC NET or SET which will allow you to become a lecturer in government college with government pay scale. You can also get job in various industries which are related to pharma, agriculture and also in marketing. There are government jib options also but selection will be based in exam and interview.

You can also do B.Ed which will make you eligible for teaching jobs in schools. Although qualifying TET or CTET will only get you government teaching job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?