16th June 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BFA being a 10th passed Artist?

Dear sir,

My name is T.K.Binny. I am 44 years old. I am an artist but I have not any degree certificate in Drawing and paintings. I would like to take BFA . I have studied upto 10th. Can I join for BFA.? How can I Join and What should I do for getting BFA?

Yours faithfully

TK Binny

19th June 2014, 04:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BFA being a 10th passed Artist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

My name is T.K.Binny. I am 44 years old. I am an artist but I have not any degree certificate in Drawing and paintings. I would like to take BFA . I have studied upto 10th. Can I join for BFA.? How can I Join and What should I do for getting BFA?

Yours faithfully

TK Binny
Hey friend,

You cannot apply for the BFA course which stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts and this course is of a duration of 3 years and you cannot apply for the course as regarding the education qualification needed for the courser.

The needed education qualification which is needed for BFA course is that the candidate must have completed a +2 from a recognized school board of education in any stream.

Specifically there are no entrance exams which is conducted for BFA course and there are certain colleges which even conducts it.

So,it is better that you continue your studies and finish +2 and then apply for the course.

ALL THE BEST
14th May 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I an completed 10th class I am interested painting art and craft how to apply BFA course can you send the details why is best 31 years

How to apply the course
14th June 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am vinod from mahabobnagar. Sir I want BFA course please give mee sir only 10th pass
30th May 2021, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bfa in polycet..??
I have passes 10th and iam very interested in drawing and painting .. can i take bfa course in polytechnic ..?
17th September 2021, 04:01 PM
Minal F

BFA Full Form- Bachelor Of Fine Arts.

No,

You would have to complete 12th examination with minimum 50%marks or it's equivalent then you can join BFA.

Duration of this course is 3 -4 years

Admission process:-

Merit- Based
Entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?