6th August 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in NCC? I have passed 10th with 55%

My son ha passed 10th in 55% and studying first year diploma in mechanical branch at parvatipuram in andhra university jurisdiction.my so is interested to join in ncc .so want to get admission information.

17th March 2015, 11:25 AM
aashish582

Default Re: How can I join in NCC? I have passed 10th with 55%

You must contact any person who gives NCC training nearby. Contact with that person. He will take some tests like your height, physical fitness, and other extra curricular activities if you have any. Don't forget to take any sport certificate if you have got it in any type of sports activity. It will increase your chances to get selected.

There are 3 levels of NCC.

1. Level A

2. Level B

3. Level C

You can start with level A or B. You can join for level C only if you have Level B certificate.
17th March 2015, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son ha passed 10th in 55% and studying first year diploma in mechanical branch at parvatipuram in andhra university jurisdiction.my so is interested to join in ncc .so want to get admission information.
There are two ways of joining NCC:
1. If the college or the university itself has an office and NCC unit: The college or the university has an NCC unit which is headed by an Army officer. Approach the above unit and get your son's name registered. you will be notified to come on a particular date for some physical and mental tests. once he clear those tests, he will be inducted into a squadron.

2. If the college or the university does not have an NCC unit: You can approach the nearest NCC directorate where he studies. When the opening comes, he will be called for tests and will have to carry his certificates along with the bonafide certificate of the college where he studies. He will be inducted into the NCC. The difference by this route is that he might have to join the drills early morning or till late evening because these might not be always in his own college. but this is a nice initiative for joining NCC.
17th March 2015, 03:48 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

NCC is the government organization providing services to the country by training students in defense academy of their respective areas.

There are two units into which students are selected :

1.junior wing
2. Senior Wing

As you have mention that you your child has passed examination of 10th thus he is very much eligible for NCC . It is importnat to keep in mind that age limit is 26. Hence you can enroll your child into NCC by going to your nearby NCC training institute for further details . See to it that your child is physically fit and also his height and weight is equally balanced . If your child is very much intrested in Sports then he can get admission via sports quota , i would request you visit the nearby training center of NCC .
17th March 2015, 03:54 PM
aroy8091

Hi

For joining NCC you have contact your nearest NCC camp. Because you will only join through that person.There is no online or form fill up procedure for it.

There are three levels in NCC.They are:
1)Level A 2) Level B 3) Level C

You have to join in Level A then after completing you can go further.You can submit sports certificate if you have any for better impression.

Regards
Amit
18th March 2015, 02:22 AM
Subham Mazumdar

Yes, you can join NCC. NCC is not related you study. You can join it earlier or later.

NCC is all about your physical strength.

If your college have NCC department, then join NCC there only.

Or you can search for organisation where NCC training is going and join it.

NCC certification helps you a lot in getting a govt. in future.

There are 3 level certificate:- 1. A Level, 2. B Level, 3. C Level.

Try to get all the certificate as this will help you in your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?