11th July 2011, 12:42 PM
rishima

Could it possible to pursue BFA course in dance and music? I am 28 year old and I had done BA from Patiyala university 5 years ago

sir/mam
i am from punjab, 28 years old, i had done B.A. from patiala university, punjab in economics, political science and hindi, 5 years ago, but i want to do BFA in music and dance from punjab or chandigarh, could it be possible now for me to do BFA now after a big distance, i want to do BFA, but not on the basis of B.A. but on the basis of 12th, i have done 12th in humanities group...can i do it.......? please tell me.......

5th September 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could it possible to pursue BFA course in dance and music? I am 28 year old and I had done BA from Patiyala university 5 years ago

i m 10th pass could i do BFA in music ? and in which callege
13th November 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could it possible to pursue BFA course in dance and music? I am 28 year old and I had done BA from Patiyala university 5 years ago

SIR/MAM
i am anuradha from kanpur. i had done B.sc. from maths and physics.but i want to B.F.A. could it be possible now for me.i want to do BFA, but not on the basis of B.sc. but on the basis of 12th, i have done 12th in maths...can i do it.......? please tell me.......
my age is 20
6th April 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am lalit from Assam. I have done B.sc. from maths and physics. But i want to B.F.A. could it be possible now for me. I want to do BFA, but not on the basis of B.sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?