16th June 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?

I jst wanted to know which delhi universities provide bfa with less fees?wat is the duration of this course?
what are the job oppurtunities after doing my bfa degree?wat all subjects b taught in bfa?

Related Questions:
18th January 2015, 09:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I jst wanted to know which delhi universities provide bfa with less fees?wat is the duration of this course?
what are the job oppurtunities after doing my bfa degree?wat all subjects b taught in bfa?
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) is a three years graduation course which is divided into six semester. There are so many colleges which offer this course.

Eligibility Criteria:
Applicant must have completed +2 with 50% in any group from a recognized board. The applicant can direct get admission based on the 12th board exam. However, there are some institutes that conducts their own entrance exam within the college.

BFA FEE STRUCTURE:

The fee structure for BFA course differs from college to college. The approximate fees structure for this course is Rs. 15,000 per year. However, please visit the respective university to get more details about the accuracy fees structure.

BFA JOB OPPORTUNITY:

There is good job opportunities available in both the Government and private sectors as well. After completing BFA course you can apply for job opportunities in the field like, Teaching and Photography. Apart from you can also apply for jobs in the fields like, Fashion, Direction and Photography.

BFA COLLEGES UNDER DELHI UNIVERSITY:

Acharya Narendra Dev College
Dr. Savithri Singh (Principal)Govind Puri,
Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019.
Tel: 26294542, 26293224, 26412547
Fax: 26294540

Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
Dr. Gyantosh Kumar Jha (Principal)
Dhaula Kuan, Ring Road
New Delhi-110021
Tel: 24113436, 24117508
Fax: 24111390

Dyal Singh College, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi
Phone Nos Tel: 24367819,24365948
Fax No Fax: 24365606

Bhagini Nivedita College
Dr. (Mrs.) Purabi Saikia (Principal)
Kair (Near Najafgarh),
New Delhi-110043

Janki Devi Memorial College
Dr. Indu Anand (Principal)
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Marg,
New Delhi-110060
13th September 2015, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?

I jst wanted to know which delhi universities provide bfa and what are the job oppurtunities after doing my bfa degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?