28th June 2021, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IAF as a pilot after BSc IT or BSC Computer science?

Can I become a fighter pilot after completing degree on bsc IT or BSC in computer science any one of them with more than 60%?

29th June 2021, 10:54 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join IAF as a pilot after BSc IT or BSC Computer science?

To join in as Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing B.sc Computers is possible as you are satisfying the needed education qualification for joining. ~ The Candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible.
29th June 2021, 08:57 PM
periwinkle09876

To join as Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc computers is possible if you are satisfying the needed education qualification for joining.
As completed degree you can apply for entrance exams which offers you to join Indian Air Force and the exam which you can opt with this qualification are...

Combined defence service-

Candidate appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India and unmarried male candidate.
The age limit should be between 19 to 23 years and should have completed degree with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

Air Force common admission test-

Candidate should be a citizen of India and both men and women can apply for this exam and age should be between 20 to 27 years.

Educational qualification needed is that you need to have completed a degree from a recognised University with at least 60% aggregate.
30th June 2021, 12:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for IAF pilot recruitment with the above mentioned criteria. In order to attend NDA, one must have completed 12th class with Physics and Mathematics.

On the other side in order to apply for IAF through CDS, one must have completed Graduation from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

Hence after successful completion of your graduation course, you can certainly join Indian Air Force, through above mentioned channels.
30th June 2021, 12:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- If you want to become an Air Force pilot after graduation then you to apply for CDS and AFCAT.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination.

AFCAT dance for Air Force common admission test.

The basic qualification required for above examination is graduation in any discipline for non technical post and for technical post graduation in engineering or maths and physics.
The age limit for Air Force Academy is 19 to 23 years.

The selection will be based on the performance in the following stages---

Objective type paper,
SSB interview,
Medical examination

For flying branch there will be Pilot Aptitude Battery Test and this will determine whether you are fit to become an air force pilot or not.

Official website--
http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
30th June 2021, 12:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a Air force pilot after completing BSC computer Science, you have to satisfy the the educational qualification required for pilot.
As completed a degree you can apply for entrance exam which of fers you to join in Indian Air force at the exam which you can opt with this qualification are.

> CDS - combined defence service
> AFCAT - Air force common admission test

There are criterias which are to be satisfied in order to apply for these exams and they may include such as:-

> Nationality
> Material Status
> Age limit
> Educational qualification
> Physical standard
30th June 2021, 01:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a Air Force pilot after graduation then you have to appear for CDS and AFCT.
CDS is Combined Defence Services Examination
AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test

The basic qualification required for above examination is graduation in any discipline for non technical posts and for technical posts graduation in engineering or maths or Physics.

The age limit for Air Force Academy is 19 to 23 years. So you must ensure that you complete your graduation before 23 years if you want to become Air Force Pilot.

The selection will be based on the performance in the following stages:-
Objective type paper
SSB interview
Medical examination

For more information visit the following sites:-
For UPSC - http://www.upsc.gov.in
For Air Force - http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
30th June 2021, 05:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join. To join in as Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing B.sc Computers is possible as you are satisfying the needed education qualification for joining.

The Candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible.
3rd July 2021, 12:20 AM
Pikachuuuu

Yes, You can join IAF as a pilot after BSc IT or BSC Computer science.

You can join through UPSC CDS or AFCAT examination.

First of all you have to clear written exam of any one examination.

If you could clear written examination you will go through SSB Interview followed by Medical examination.

Your final selection will be confirmed with merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?