29th August 2011, 07:21 PM
ppayal

What should I do after BSc? Procedure to join the Research line after BSc Computer Science?

I am doing bsc2(comp sci)...what should i do after bsc n what is the produre for research line...

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  6. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. Can I join CBI after completing BSc Computer Science? What is the procedure to join CBI?
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  10. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  12. What i s the percentage and options required for 12th compartment students in biology
  13. How to become a Pilot after doing 3rd year BSc computer science? Is it possible to join Pilot course after my BSc'
  14. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  15. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  16. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  17. What can I do after BSc computer science
  18. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
28th October 2011, 08:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BSc? Procedure to join the Research line after BSc Computer Science?

There are many options after B.Sc. If you are interested you can join for the M.Sc course. After completion of M.Sc you can apply for the PhD course. This will help you to enter in to the research field. You can also attend the JRF exam for junior research fellow position after completing masters course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?