3rd February 2022, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed after Doing Bachelor of fashion designing?

Hey there! Please let me know this asap! Can I pursue B.ed after Doing Bachelor of fashion designing .
Thanks

3rd February 2022, 06:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after Doing Bachelor of fashion designing?

Yes, you can do B.Ed after B.Des because B.Ed's eligibility criteria is any Degree/ Graduation with a minimum of 50-55% overall marks from a recognized university.
3rd February 2022, 09:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing your Bachelor of fashion design, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed degree.
5th February 2022, 10:14 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course and also offered in semester mode. The common eligibilty to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for reserved category.

The admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
5th February 2022, 05:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For being eligible for the course , candidate must have a bachelor's degree from a recognised board with atleast 60% n above.

After bachelor's degree BEd is of 2 years duration and if a candidate has masters degree , then also they can persue BEd , and it's a 1 year course after masters.

They have to appear for an entrance exam , and then they have to appear for councelling process , after which seats are allotted to students.
6th February 2022, 05:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue a BEd after doing a Bachelor of Fashion Designing. BEd (Bachelor of Education) is a 2-year duration course and has been designed for those who are interested in a teaching career. The minimum qualification required for BEd is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance test which is conducted by the colleges/universities.
6th February 2022, 09:23 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I pursue B.Ed after Doing a Bachelor of fashion Design?

1. You must have completed graduation/Post Graduation from the recognized university.

2. Minimum Percentage 50% - 55% in 10+2 from recognised board.

3. Age Minimum age limit is 21 years.
17th July 2022, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bed after completing bachelor in fashion technology from nift
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?