13th July 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my graduation in single sitting after 15 years of gap?

Dear sir, I am a home maker. I want to complete my graduation after 15 years Gap in studies. Can I do my graduation in single sitting.

15th July 2022, 09:41 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my graduation in single sitting after 15 years of gap?

First thing I would like to let you know that any valid graduation degree has a minimum duration under which it cannot be completed.

In case of general graduation degree course such as B. A./B.Com./B.Sc. the minimum stipulated time for completing the course is 3 years and no one is allowed to complete the same degree course under 3 years irrespective of gap he/she has after Class 12th.

So, even having a gap of 15 years, you cannot complete your graduation degree in one sitting and you will have to spend at least 3 years in completing a graduation degree course.
15th July 2022, 10:27 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the graduation course after the 15 years of gap but not eligible to complete in single sitting ( if you mean in 1 year ).

It will be full time course ( it will take duration as per the course structure ).
15th July 2022, 11:48 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete the graduation course that you left 15 years back. For each course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. Minimum duration of B.Sc course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
15th July 2022, 12:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can start your graduation from the beginning after 15 years of gap. Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university or you can complete your graduation in One Year through One sitting Graduation with Credit Transfer Scheme.
15th July 2022, 04:10 PM
IPHONE13

Yes, You can complete your graduation after 50 years also but you need to be focus on your goal. If you will not focus than you will never get the degree.
15th July 2022, 08:03 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum duration of a graduation degree is three years and hence a time span of 3 years is required by any candidate to complete a graduation degree course irrespective of academic gap years after Class 12th.

So, you are not allowed to complete your graduation degree course in a single year/sitting and if your are to complete graduation degree course then it would require at least 3 years to complete.
18th July 2022, 12:51 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. After a 15-year break, candidates may re-start their degrees. Now, candidates can earn their bachelor's degree from an accredited university via correspondence or distance learning, or they can do so in one year through the Graduation with Credit Transfer Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?