19th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Should I continue CA simultaneously with LLB?

Sir, I passed CPT exam with distinction in Dec'12 and also cleared CLAT 13 . Now I am doing Ba(Hons) LLB from a National Law University. My question is should i continue CA simultaneously with my 5 yrs LLB progrm. or discontinue CA till completion of LLB course and then start CA. With regards

4th May 2014, 04:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I continue CA simultaneously with LLB?

No, you should continue your CA along with LLB. As you are doing LLB as regular then you can continue CA course. I think in both courses CA has more scope so you should do this course there are lots of demand for the CA'S and i think you should do this course.

And as you are doing LLB then it should be continued with your CA. You should not leave CA course.
There are many companies in which you will get job after the CA course and i think you can also do CS after the LLB this will beneficial for your career. There are not more scope in LLB but there are lots of scope in CS or CA course so you should not leave this course.

If you have interest in LLB then it will be beneficial for you otherwise i don't think so. For getting job in government sector you have to do hard work and you have to do practice honestly after that LLB became beneficial for your career.

So, i think you should continue the CA course along with LLB. Now it will be your decision after all you have to do both courses.

Both have good scope but if you have interest otherwise no need to do LLB but you have to do CA course it has good scopes.
7th April 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

the university rule says that a person doing law cannot do any other proffesional course,so can ca pursuing studnt can do llb.Form 112 is to be submitted by studnt during the submision of form for articleship,in which colg does not allows, wat to do?
14th May 2015, 04:23 PM
amanshrivastava98

Since LLB is a professional course and the same is the case with CA, and according to the norms of UGC, a candidate cannot pursue more than 1 professional course simultaneously.

So, if such is the case with you, then you should quit CA because, your efforts will go in vain.
14th August 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing my 2nd year Articleship Training under CA course. I wish to join B.L in Tamilnadu Dr.Ambedkar University now and i like to do both simultaneously. is it possible.
If Possible means what can i do of it?
17th July 2022, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year of BA LLB, pursuing it from Symbiosis Law School Pune and I wish to do CA foundation simultaneously. Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?