3rd July 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy as I am a NIOS student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? I am interested in studying BPT so with my NIOS certificates I can pursue or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th July 2020, 05:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, you can study a Bachelor of Physiotherapy after completing 10+2 Science from NIOS. The NIOS (National Institute of Open School) is a government authorized board and is recognized by all the universities. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Nutrition/Biology from a recognized board. Some of the universities take a CET (Common Entrance Test) for the admission. The candidate age should be atleast 17 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?