3rd July 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Paramedical College Durgapur?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Paramedical College Durgapur. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this college for this course asap. Waiting for your response!

5th July 2020, 04:55 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Paramedical College Durgapur?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Paramedical College Durgapur is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Nutrition/Biology from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of qualifying examination merit.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the college website www.paramedicalcollege.org. Take a print out of the form and fill it with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and pay the application online and submit the form at the given below address.

Paramedical College Durgapur
Hellen Keller Sarani, Opposite of NHAI Complex,
Sector - 2A, Bidhannagar, Durgapur - 713212
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?