14th December 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue graduation if did 12th in 2011?

I have completed my 12th in 2011. I was involved in family business so i couldn't pursue more in studies. But now i want to complete my graduation, am i eligible to do so? give your views.
Regards
KAMAL THAKUR

15th December 2021, 08:18 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue graduation if did 12th in 2011?

You can pursue general bachelor degree course now. Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree course.

The admission procedure and required eligibility to get admission varies with bachelor degree discipline and colleges. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about admission procedure.
15th December 2021, 10:49 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission in government colleges for pursuing Graduation course after long gap after completion of your 12th. But you can pursue graduation course through correspondence or distance mode. By qualifying the BSc examination you will get a graduation degree as that you have completed the graduation in BSc through Distance mode from a recognised university.
15th December 2021, 11:09 AM
Zainab Fatima8

Yes,you can but by distance mode not from a regular mode to pursue graduation .You can apply in IGNOU to take admission in graduation.
15th December 2021, 11:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue your graduation now if you did 12th in 2011. There is no matter that what gap between your studies you should show some positivity. You can start your graduation through distance mode education as it would be difficult to complete the course through regular mode after a long gap. Regular colleges have their own terms and conditions and there are a lot of universities that provide distance learning education such as IGNOU, Symbiosis.
15th December 2021, 11:46 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know is that for pursuing a Bachelor degree course the basic education required is a Class 12th or equivalent degree in concerned discipline from a recognized Institute.

So, even having completed your Class 12th in 2011, you are still eligible for getting admission in a graduation degree as gap after Class 12th does not matter much while offering admission in a graduation degree.

Meanwhile, I would like to let you know that in case of some institutes you might not be eligible for taking admission due to your age otherwise in most cases you will be allowed to take admission in graduation degree in your interested discipline provided you have completed your Class 12th with the concerned subject combination.
15th December 2021, 12:39 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

By distance mode not from a regular mode to pursue graduation .You can apply in IGNOU an Amity University to take admission in graduation.
15th December 2021, 12:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° It is very difficult to pursue graduation now, if you have completed your 12th in 2011 because if you go for regular course then there will be age criteria and you won't be able to pass that however, you can go for correspondence mode of education.

°°° You can pursue your graduation from any Open University which is recognised by Indian as well as foreign Universities and here is a list of Open Universities from where you can complete your graduation.

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Nalanda Open University

Annamalai Open university

Manipal University
15th December 2021, 01:00 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete the graduation course which you have left 10 years back.

For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Sc. course is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. For deep details you can go the official website of UGC.
15th December 2021, 05:59 PM
Msdhoni02

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue graduation if did 12th in 2011?

Can I pursue graduation if did 12th in 2011?

You can pursue graduation in B.A, B.Com, B.Sc (IT) course through correspondence or through Distance mode. By qualifying the B.Sc (IT) examinations, you will get a Graduation degree as that you have completed the Graduation in B.Sc (IT) through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognised university.
15th December 2021, 06:22 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes you can very well resume your studies even after such a long gap.

You should get a gap certificate, duly signed by the notary and produce it to the institute of your choice along with other necessary documents.

You will get the admission, subject to the vacancies and other eligibility criteria.
15th December 2021, 06:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue graduation now if you are interested in it. Gap year is no bar in it.

So, you can visit the official website of the college or university where you want to get the admission for more detail about admission procedure.
15th December 2021, 07:11 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes .
Definitely you can pursue more than one undergraduate degree in different subjects one after one. Complete bachelor degree in a subject then take admission for bachelor degree in a different subject.

Or you can pursue two bachelor degree at a time one in regular mode , and one in distance mode/open University.
15th December 2021, 08:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Applicant may do under - graduation course in B.A, B.Com, B.Sc (IT) course through correspondence or through Distance mode. By qualifying the B.Sc (IT) examinations, you will get a Graduation degree as that you have completed the Graduation in B.Sc (IT) through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognised university.
15th December 2021, 08:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

You can apply through distance learning.
As none of the colleges accept students with such a huge gap.
So there are various universities that offer such course through distance learning.
It's easy for those who gave no time to attend college.
16th December 2021, 04:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After long years of gap, you can start your graduation from the beginning. Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?