13th December 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing class 12th from Private? Am I eligible to pursue my Graduation from Delhi University?

Respected Sir, I have done my class 12th form Private and I am scare that it would not be valid for further education so I want to know can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing class 12th from Private? Am I eligible to pursue my Graduation from Delhi University? Will I get a Government job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing 2nd PUC?
  2. How much should I score in class 12th to be eligible for pursuing Charted Accountant course?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  4. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue BA without completing class 12th at the age of 30? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue LLB from Delhi University after completing graduation with B.Com Honors from SOL?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  8. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  9. How and when can I join Charted Accountant course? What is the procedure to become a Charted Accountant?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue five years Integrated LLB course after completing class 10th and 12th from Private?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to pursue Private MA English from Kanpur University after scoring 46% marks in B.Com (Delhi University)?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
  15. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  16. From which University should I pursue B.Ed after completing BA from School of Open Learning (Delhi University)?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Sc IT and B.Com after passing atkt?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F)? Which University will be a better choice for pursuing MA?
15th December 2016, 10:24 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing class 12th from Private? Am I eligible to pursue my Graduation from Delhi University?

Yes, you will be eligible for Chartered Accountancy course, bachelor's degree from Delhi University and for government job after 10+2 from private.

>>For Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to clear first stage of this course which is Common Proficiency test. It is conducted two times by ICAI in June and December every year.

>>You need to have good percentage of marks in 10+2 for admission in Delhi University. Minimum of 90% or more is required to get admission in top colleges.

>>You can apply for exams like NDA, SSC CHSL and IB Security Assistant after 10+2 from private board.
15th December 2016, 01:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing class 12th from Private? Am I eligible to pursue my Graduation from Delhi University?

There is no problem in completing 12th from private. You can pursue all types of course or apply for competitive exams or government job exams after 12th from private. You can apply for:

*Chartered Accountancy course.

*UG admissions in Delhi University.

*Government job exams etc.
15th December 2016, 08:23 PM
monu2681992

Hi, it is not like, that for private school the degree is not accepted.
It is accepted all over India. One thing that you should keep in your mind, that the school from which you have done your class 12th must be affiliated to the government of private board like: CBSE, ICSE or any government board like local government board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?