15th January 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course so I want to know what is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course? Do I have to give any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue? -- [New]
  3. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  4. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  6. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company?
  7. How can I pursue B.Sc Zoology after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?
  9. Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks?
  10. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  11. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 78% in 10th, 59.10% in Intermediate, 59.94% in BCA and 76% in MCA?
  13. What is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses?
  14. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  15. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 59% marks in B.Com Graduation?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed?
  17. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue a career in LAW field?
  18. Which is the best course between M.Sc and MCA after completion of B.Sc? Can I get job after scoring 52% marks in 12th Class?
17th January 2017, 02:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Graduation with B.Sc. course, you should have to pass your 12th standard in all subjects with minimum 35% aggregate marks from a recognised university. To get admission in B.Sc. course in best universities, you should have at least 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard. Most of the universities offer direct admission in B.Sc. course on basis of merit of 12th standard examination marks whereas some universities conducts an entrance examination and offer admissions in B.Sc. course to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
17th January 2017, 07:29 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?

To pursue graduation with a Bachelor of Science a candidate needs minimum 60% in his class 12 from a recognized board.
You don't have to give any entrance exam to pursue your graduation with B.Sc.
17th January 2017, 08:04 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Different colleges have different cut-off. Generally for taking up B.Sc course the minimum percentage is 60% in class 12th.

You do not have to give any entrance exam to get admission in any B.Sc college
11th October 2019, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

For nursing we want to give any entrance exam??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?