22nd August 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

What should I pursue in Graduation to study Astrology being a 12th candidate?

Dear Sir,
I have just completed my 12th and I want to know that how can I appear for Astrology studies? As I have great interest in Astrology? Please tell me what I should study in Graduation for this?

29th August 2015, 03:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I pursue in Graduation to study Astrology being a 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have just completed my 12th and I want to know that how can I appear for Astrology studies? As I have great interest in Astrology? Please tell me what I should study in Graduation for this?
Well, you must apply for Bachelor Degree in Astrology after 12th standard. To apply for B.Sc Astrology, the candidate should have passed their
12th standard in Science stream from a recognized university. The candidate should not more than 17 years of age. The admission to the B.Sc Astrology course is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the 12th boar exam.Some reputed collage may also conduct their own entrance exam as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?