14th November 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB after completing Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)?

Respected Sir, I have completed Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and now I want to pursue a career in LLB so I want to know can I pursue LLB after completing Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in China for further studies after completing Field Studies council (FSC) course scoring 53% marks?
  2. Can we do LLB exam after FSC(12th)? Qualifications required to do LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  4. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  5. How to study in BSc electronics after finishing 12th with 71% marks?
  6. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  8. Can I pursue LLB through Distance Education and enroll for LLB under Bar Council after attaining the age of 50?
  9. How may i join correspondence program in B.L.? I am a B.Sc graduate
  10. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB?
  11. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam?
  12. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  13. Can I pursue 3 year LLB course from MGM college after completing MBA in HR?
  14. How to become a member of bar council after completing LLB?
  15. Is there any need of doing B.A program for Law after doing 12th with 65%
  16. Can I study LLB in distance education? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course?
  18. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
15th November 2016, 10:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB after completing Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)?

The minimum eligibility criteria in order to opt for the above mentioned course is that the candidate should have completed minimum qualification of graduation from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

You will further have to appear and clear CLAT examination and after clearing the exam, you will be most eligible to get admission in a good recognized college and then can continue wit your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?