18th January 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How may i join correspondence program in B.L.? I am a B.Sc graduate

I am an under graduate having finished B.Sc. ( Statistics ) Now i wish to do a law course, preferably B.L. can i do it in correspondence. what is the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  3. How to join correspondence program in ME offered by Anna University?
  4. How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?
  5. How to do D.Pharma correspondence after passing BSc graduation in Zoology?
  6. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  7. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  8. How to join correspondence course in BSc food technology or Agriculture?
  9. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  10. How much do we have to spend to study the CS course?
  11. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  12. How to join correspondence course in MSc after completing BSc Bio?
  13. How to join LLB course by correspondence? I am a employee and graduate in arts -- [New]
  14. Solved sample papers of GATE entrance exam?
  15. Information about MSc program? I am a graduate in Physics from Kerala University, India
  16. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  17. How to join for B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? I am a PG in commerce with 42%
  18. Is it possible to join correspondence PG course in Architecture after passing Civil Engineering? Which institutes in India provides this course?
21st April 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i join correspondence program in B.L.? I am a B.Sc graduate

i am 36 years i am ma eco how to iapply bl
23rd August 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I DID MY BA IN ANNAMALI UNIVERSITY DISTENCE EDUCATION AND MY AGE IS 41 .NOW I LIKE TO APPLY FOR MY BL IN DISTENCE EDUCATION IS IT POSSIBLE?
15th January 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Im a Bsc Graduate, Im 25yrs, i Like to Study BL in Distance education mode. Kindly Guide me
15th January 2013, 05:46 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Having completed under graduate course you are definitely eligible for law course. You can apply for the LLB of 3 years duration. To apply for this course candidate should have a under graduate degree.

However this course can not be taken through correspondence. The Bar Council of India has barred colleges from offering LLB through correspondence. Bar Council of India feels that it gives unfair advantage to some candidates.

The only way to pursue LLB is through regular mode. There are colleges that offer Law course through correspondence but such courses are not validated by the Bar Council of India. Since Bar Council of India does not recognize these courses, you can not appear in court as lawyer with correspondence degree.

Therefore you should apply for LLB through regular mode. The duration of the course is 3 years. There is another law course recognized by Bar Council of India which is known as integrated LLB. Howeve this course is for candidates who have completed only 12th. After completing graduation you should only apply for the LLB.

Eligibility

1. Must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

4. The maximum age limit is 30 years.

5. There is upto 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

6. The criteria for OBC is same as General.
15th January 2013, 08:10 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

LLB through correspondence is not recognised by Bar Council. so its better for you to join a regular program for the same through some Law colleges.

However one can join the LLM (Master of Laws) program through distance mode.

Dr Ambedkar Law College offers such program.You can contact the same as under-

Address
19-3-2J/F1/A20
Telugu Nagar, Near Hotel Bliss
Renigunta Road, Tirupati 517501
AP, India

Telephone
+91-0877-2232359,2234488

eMail
[email protected]
[email protected]
16th January 2013, 01:45 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: How may i join correspondence program in B.L.? I am a B.Sc graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an under graduate having finished B.Sc. ( Statistics ) Now i wish to do a law course, preferably B.L. can i do it in correspondence. what is the procedure.
Having completed under graduate course you are definitely eligible for law course. You can apply for the LLB of 3 years duration. To apply for this course candidate should have a under graduate degree.

However this course can not be taken through correspondence. The Bar Council of India has barred colleges from offering LLB through correspondence. Bar Council of India feels that it gives unfair advantage to some candidates.

The only way to pursue LLB is through regular mode. There are colleges that offer Law course through correspondence but such courses are not validated by the Bar Council of India. Since Bar Council of India does not recognize these courses, you can not appear in court as lawyer with correspondence degree.

Therefore you should apply for LLB through regular mode. The duration of the course is 3 years. There is another law course recognized by Bar Council of India which is known as integrated LLB. Howeve this course is for candidates who have completed only 12th. After completing graduation you should only apply for the LLB.

Eligibility

1. Must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

4. The maximum age limit is 30 years.

5. There is upto 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

6. The criteria for OBC is same as General.
7th June 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i need to know about bl course can any one able to help me
19th October 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to do LLB but i have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engg n my age is 35 years can i do this course but iam very much intrested in studying
3rd March 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my mca with76% and degree is 55% AND my secondary 49.1% and my ssc is 77% am i eligible for llb and any other software jobs and any government jobs....
Did i get any useful job for this
10th June 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: How may i join correspondence program in B.L.? I am a B.Sc graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
im a bsc graduate, im 25yrs, i like to study bl in distance education mode. Kindly guide me
iam inform you sir already finised in mba for thre years ago now iam interested b.l please kindly guide me sir
14th May 2016, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

It is necessary to write a entrance exam for LLB after completing B.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?