16th November 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB course after completing B.Com Private from Calicut University?

Respected Sir, I completed B.Com degree through Open stream without doing class 12th. I want to know can I pursue 3 year LLB course in Kerala through Entrance examination conducted by cee.keralagov.in? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  2. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue five years Integrated LLB course after completing class 10th and 12th from Private?
  4. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  5. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  6. Can I pursue LLB course after doing B.Com Hons from Calcutta University?
  7. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  8. Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue LLB from Delhi University after completing graduation with B.Com Honors from SOL?
  10. What are the career options available after pursuing B.Com?
  11. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB?
  12. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  14. Procedure to do law along with B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  17. Can I pursue 3 year LLB course from MGM college after completing MBA in HR?
  18. Can I pursue LLB course from Mumbai University after completing graduation from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University?
17th November 2016, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB course after completing B.Com Private from Calicut University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I completed B.Com degree through Open stream without doing class 12th. I want to know can I pursue 3 year LLB course in Kerala through Entrance examination conducted by cee.keralagov.in? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
18th November 2016, 03:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB course after completing B.Com Private from Calicut University?

Calicut university is a recognized university and a private degree from it is definitely valid for LLB admission. Most of the law entrance exams don't have any issues with private B.Com degrees. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam.

Just be prepared for the entrance exam like CLAT. Also, make sure that you have at least 45% marks in your B.Com degree. In case, you belong to reserved category, then you will get relaxation of 5% marks.
18th November 2016, 07:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

LL.B. - BACHELOR OF LAW is a three years under Graduate course in Law and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream.
Generally the candidate having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with at least 40% marks from a recognised University within the age of 30 years, is eligible to apply for LL.B. The admission is on the basis of marks secured in Graduation level.
Some top Institutions conducts entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) with 50% marks in Graduation and on the basis of score in the entrance exam conduct admission to LL.B. course.

This is the whole procedure to pursue LLB after completion of your graduation.
30th May 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir., Actually I have just passed out my 12 and I have secured 96 percent and I am willing to do my cs course with B.com in private. For an additional degree I am looking for LLB can I do it together because LLB is a 5 years course and then how will I manage my LLB with an training in CS. Please response to it as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?