26th November 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB course at the age of 24 years on intermediate basis?

Hello Sir, I have completed class 12th scoring 60%marks 7 years ago and now I am 24 years old and I want to pursue LLB. I want to know can I join LLB course being a 24 years old candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th November 2016, 12:03 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB course at the age of 24 years on intermediate basis?

--- Your intermediate marks are good, but you have to qualified any graduation degree to apply LLB course.

--- You have to appear in entrance exams like CLAT, LAWCET for getting admission in better institute.

--- You must have 40% marks in graduation to appear in entrance test for LLB.

--- Your degree must be well affiliated by some recognized university.
28th November 2016, 03:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB course at the age of 24 years on intermediate basis?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue LLB course at this instant, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th form a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to pursue LLB course.
There is no age limit for the above said course.
28th November 2016, 07:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not be eligible to pursue LLB course at the age of 24 years on intermediate basis as the maximum age limit for integrated LLB course is 20 years.

Eligibility criteria for integrated LLB course :-

-The candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not be more than 20 years of age for open category. However, there will be age relaxation of 2 years for SC/ST candidate.
29th November 2016, 12:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in LLB course without having a graduation degree from a recognized university as the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have completed their graduation degree with a minimum of 55% in aggregate and for SC/ST candidates it is set at 45% marks in graduation to be eligible to appear for CLAT examination.
1st December 2016, 12:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed class 12th scoring 60%marks 7 years ago and now I am 24 years old and I want to pursue LLB. I want to know can I join LLB course being a 24 years old candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course through CLAT exam.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test. This exam is conducted for admission for LLB & LLM course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?