29th September 2022, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I restart my civil engineering now after a gap of 3 years?

Hi my name is parth I started civil engineering and than after I got the 12 kt so in my 4th Sem I detain by the college . So than After I left the civil engineering. Now I want restart civil engineering education .

30th September 2022, 10:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I restart my civil engineering now after a gap of 3 years?

No, you cannot resume from your B.Tech./B.E. degree in Civil Engineering having detained by your college three years ago but you can start all again from the first year of the same degree course seeking fresh admission in the same degree course.
30th September 2022, 12:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° According to me, you are eligible to restart your civil engineering after gap of 3 years but it also depends on the rules and regulations of a particular University so, you have to go and ask from your college authorities that whether your eligible to continue or you have to retake admission in the first year.
30th September 2022, 04:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can start your civil engineering after a gap of 3 years because a gap does not affect the career in any way. Getting a job after a long gap and no experience is difficult but not impossible.
To get more details about this you can check it out on Google.
30th September 2022, 05:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can not resume your studies. But you can start your graduation from the beginning after 3 years of gap. Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university or you can complete your graduation in One Year through One sitting Graduation with a Credit Transfer Scheme.
2nd October 2022, 10:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can start your Civil Engineering and for that, you need to submit the gap certificate to your college and get admission again to restart your Civil Engineering course. You will get the gap certificate from the Tahasil office to your city/town. If you had abandon your education without prior notice to the institution then you should make them satisfied with your reason for the gap and your ineterest to continue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?