19th October 2011, 11:00 PM
krishna98858

How can I restart my career after gap of 4 years? I have done PG in science with good percentage

sir, i got a career gap of 4 years can i restart my career as i have no work experience but i am post graduate in science field and i have good percentage also.please do answer my question

Related Questions:
  1. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  2. What should I do after restarting my career in Microbiology?
  3. Career in IT companies after 2 years gap and less than 50% marks in 12th?
  4. Under which category can a Ayurveda Doctor apply in Group I exam? Am I eligible for the exam?
  5. Is shifting career from one field to another, good for future prospective? I worked in media industry for 6 years but now am dissatisfied with my job
  6. Will a gap of 3 years affect my career?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  8. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  9. How should I continue my career after having 4 years gap in between?
  10. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  12. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  13. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  14. Whether two years gap after 10+2 is allowed by Accenture or not? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for infosys or any other good company after scoring 65% in B.Tech, 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th with 3 years gap in between 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  17. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  18. How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years
26th August 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I restart my career after gap of 4 years? I have done PG in science with good percentage

How should I continue my career after a gap of 14 yes? I have a post graduate degree in biotechnology.
1st June 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I restart my career after gap of 4 years? I have done PG in science with good percentage

how to restart my career as a lecturer after a gap of 11 years? i had completed my MBA and 2 years teaching experience as a management lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?