9th January 2023, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I restart my graduation regular course if discontinued in 2nd year?

I have completed my 2 years (BCom) in 2014 but some problems I can complete my graduation. So can I restart my graduation in regular course.

9th January 2023, 10:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I restart my graduation regular course if discontinued in 2nd year?

Yes. You can restart your graduation from where you left. You only need to meet with your district officer, explain why you discontinued school in the past, and ask for permission to finish your education after taking a gap year as proof.*
9th January 2023, 10:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I restart my graduation regular course if discontinued in 2nd year?

No, you cannot resume your B.Com. degree course which you have quitted in 2014 now as the maximum duration for completing B.Com. degree course under any university is 6 years from the date of first registration to the same course which is over in your case.

So, in order to get B.Com. degree, you need to start all again from the very first year by seeking fresh admission.
11th January 2023, 03:47 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. You can resume*where you left off with your graduation. You only need to request permission from your college authorities to complete your education after taking a gap year, explain why you previously stopped getting an education, and provide documentation according to it.
12th January 2023, 12:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who want to resume graduation through formal college or university then they would need to get a certificate mentioning the gap and the reason of such gap.
Most of the Universities set maximum time limit to complete the course, say 6 years from the time one enrolled in the course .
Then in such case one has to talk to the school authority and attach an affidavit to get admission in your Previous course.
This certificate is called gap certificate.

And if anyone wants to start graduation through open university , then they don't need such certificate.
12th January 2023, 02:14 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No,you can't restart your graduation regular course after gap ,you have to start from first year take again admission in graduation then you can do graduation.
12th January 2023, 11:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly complete your graduation after a long gap of approx. 10 years. However, you would need to contact your college to get the detailed information about the process to take admission in third year or you need to do the fresh start.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?