6th August 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift from one college to another college in 2nd year as both are affiliated to MDU(Rohtak)?

Dear Sir, I want to take admission in 2nd year from a private college to government college. Can I shift from one college to another college as they both are affiliated to same university MDU(Rohtak)? Is it possible?

6th August 2016, 05:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift from one college to another college in 2nd year as both are affiliated to MDU(Rohtak)?

Yes, if the colleges are affiliated with the same university you must visit the both the colleges where you want to get the admission and from where you want to take the migration.

If you satisfies there eligibility of getting the admission you will be eligible to transfer your college within the university.
17th November 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I shift from one college to another college in 2nd year as both are affiliated to MDU(Rohtak)?

Can I migrate RCM science (degree) college khallikote to RCD college keshpur under same berhampur university after 1 year of BA
9th October 2020, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I shift from one college to another college at the time of admission as both are affiliated to MDU (Rohtak)?
30th December 2020, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get transferred to other b. Ed college in 3rd semester as both are affliated to same university
16th July 2021, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

can i shift from one college to another college in 2nd year as both are affiliated to MDU (Rohtak) i m student of 2nd year b.tech LEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?