21st September 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift college by taking admission or wait till 2nd counselling?

I have got admission in Maharaja Agersen college but i want to take admission in Maharaja surajmal so can i shift the college by taking admission or i should wait for 2 counselling my rank is 1811 in bba (genral) and i m a Delhi student ...????

1st October 2014, 05:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift college by taking admission or wait till 2nd counselling?

Since, you have got admission in Maharaja Agersen College in the first counselling and you are not interested to join in that college, then, I suggest you to wait for the 2nd counselling and opt the Maharaja surajmal college as your first option in the 2nd counselling. If you get a seat in Maharaja surajmal college in your 2nd counselling, then you can join in the college, otherwise, you can take direct admission in the Maharaja surajmal college. So, I suggest you to wait for taking admission in another college until the completion of your second counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?