15th December 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Com along with ICAI? Does IIM offer B.Com? Possibility to join IAS after B.Com? Best colleges in Lucknow?

Hi,
I want to do B.Com and ICAI side by side. So can I go for it? If yes, then please tell me which are the colleges for B.Com are best in Lucknow? And is there any facility for pursuing B.Com in IIM? My second question is, after this I want to go for IAS by taking two years preparation. Can I go for it? If yes then, please give me details. Thank you!

29th July 2016, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Com along with ICAI? Does IIM offer B.Com? Possibility to join IAS after B.Com? Best colleges in Lucknow?

Yes, you can pursue B.Com and ICAI side by side because one of them doesn't require any regular classes. There are many universities in Lucknow like Lucknow University for pursuing this course.

IIM doesn't offer B.Com course, it only offer management courses like PGDM through CAT. For IAS exam degree is needed, therefore, you can surely go for IAS preparation also after completion of degree programme.
1st August 2016, 12:59 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study B.Com along with ICAI? Does IIM offer B.Com? Possibility to join IAS after B.Com? Best colleges in Lucknow?

The posts of IAS are filled up through the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC.

According to the eligibility criteria released by the UPSC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter which graduation degree you pursue, you will be eligible for the CSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?