11th March 2016, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Can i study B.ed on the basis of my MA percentage?

I have 45% marks in graduation and 55% marks in post graduation. Can i fill the form of B.Ed. for admission on the basis of my MA percentage? Please reply me as soon as possible.

11th March 2016, 11:40 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study B.ed on the basis of my MA percentage?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education and it is one year course after graduation degree.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination for admission in B.Ed course is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you can't appear for examination. There is relaxation for reserved category candidate to appear for examination.
11th March 2016, 01:19 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Yes, you can study B.Ed on the basis of your MA percentage.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks either in graduation or post graduation degree course.
  • There is no age limit.
  • Course duration is 3 years.
11th March 2016, 01:24 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study B.Ed on the basis of your MA percentage.
  • Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks either in graduation or masters degree.
  • There is no age limit.
  • Course duration is 2 years.
11th March 2016, 02:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 45% marks in graduation and 55% marks in post graduation. Can i fill the form of B.Ed. for admission on the basis of my MA percentage? Please reply me as soon as possible.
Your post graduation marks is above 50% so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or post graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
11th March 2016, 03:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria:

>>The minimum academic qualification required for this exam is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for B.Ed entrance exam.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to appear for entrance examination.

You can not take admission based on percentage of marks in master's degree. You are not eligible for B.Ed course based on percentage of marks in master's degree.
11th March 2016, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For post graduates there is relaxation and they don't need 50% marks to become eligible for B.Ed entrance exam. Hence, you can apply for admission through entrance exam.

No need to worry if you don't have 50% in degree because post graduation is enough to make you eligible for admission.
11th March 2016, 07:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue the course as the minimum educational requirement in order to pursue B.Ed is graduation degree from a recognized University, you can very much pursue the course if you have had scored a minimum of 55% in your graduation.
11th March 2016, 07:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study B.Ed on your MA percentage, but keep in mind that you should have also scored 55% minimum at your graduation level as it is he minimum eligibility requirement. Therefore, if you have scored a minimum of 55% marks at your graduation level, you are eligible for he course, otherwise, you are not allowed to pursue the course.
11th March 2016, 07:35 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for B.Ed course as a minimum of 55% in aggregate is required in your graduation, and as you haven't scored 55% marks in your graduation, you however cannot apply for the course.
11th March 2016, 09:15 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course. It is necessary to have degree to appear for teacher recruitment entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in any recognised university to pursue course.
11th March 2016, 09:20 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course. It is necessary to have degree to appear for teacher recruitment entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in any recognised university to pursue course.
11th March 2016, 10:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Education is a teacher training course offered by most of universities of India and has become compulsory in recent scenario for becoming teacher in government schools. To be eligible for this course, a candidate should have done graduation in any discipline from an UGC recognized university and if he has done in distance institute must be approved by Distance Education council.

Next criteria is that regarding percentage of marks in bachelor's degree. It is 50% minimum candidates seeking admission in this course. No institute accepts master's degree percentage of marks for admission. You are not eligible.
11th March 2016, 10:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For Bachelor of Education course, percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is taken into consideration for admission and eligibility.

You can not take admission in Bachelor of Education course on percentage scored in master's degree. You are not eligible for B.Ed since you have only 45% marks in bachelor's degree.
11th March 2016, 11:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

It is not feasible and possible to use marks scored in master's degree to use for admission in Bachelor of Education. If you want admission in this course, you must meet following criteria:

*Graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.

Hence, you can not fill form for B.Ed admission with only 45% marks in graduation.
11th March 2016, 11:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The marks scored in the graduation only considered for B.Ed course. In general the eligibility to study the B.Ed course is a graduation degree with 50% mark from a recognized university. But in University of Pune the eligibility marks is 45% only, so you can apply to the university. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The course is useful for the candidates who are interested in teaching line. The aspirant can study the course in any one of the colleges given below;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.B.Ed.RevisedSyllabus.pdf(282.4 KB, 7 views)
14th August 2021, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I have 49 percentage in degree and 63 percentage in M.A. Iam eligible for B.ed or not
21st August 2021, 06:45 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks or Post graduate have to score 55%marks then you are eligible.
17th June 2022, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

LLM after PhD degree can i teach in school level
30th July 2023, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bed on my master percentage basis I only got 40 in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?