18th April 2021, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology from Chandigarh College of Hospitality Management. I would like to know that I can do this BHMCT course?

20th April 2021, 11:52 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology being a 12th Science student?

Yes,You can study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology being a 12th Science student.

You can get admission on the basis of intermediate score in any private institution.

You must have minimum 50% marks in intermediate to get admission.
21st April 2021, 10:55 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology being a 12th Science student?

After completion of your 12th in any stream you can apply for any hotel management entrance exam for admission in bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Admission will be based on the kind of rank you get in the entrance exam.
Admission in various IHMS across India.
You can apply for it which will be the best option for you to get admission in a reputed Institute.

Some top entrance examination for Hotel Management course:-

IIHM Entrance Exam
Undergraduate Aptitude Test
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Hotel Management Test
Federation of Hotels and Restaurants Association of India
NCHMCT JEE etc.
21st April 2021, 11:36 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology being a 12th Science student. After completing Class XII, you can apply for undergraduate courses in the field of hospitality management. The choice is vast, ranging from degree courses to diploma and certification courses. The list of undergraduate degree courses in hotel management are: Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM).
21st April 2021, 11:59 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Yes, you can study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology being a 12th Science student.
According to the eligibility criteria for the candidate who has completed 10 + 2 in any stream is eligible to get admission in bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology course.

°°° Top institute for hotel management course:

Indian Institute Of Hotel Management

Dr Ambedkar Institute Of Hotel Management

Oberoi Centre for learning and Management

IIT Hotel management college
21st April 2021, 12:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognised board with above 40% marks are eligible for BHM.
English should be one of the main subject in 12th level.

But your age should be below to 22 years.
Age relaxation of three years is provided in case of SC/ ST candidates.

List of colleges:

Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, Delhi

Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai

Institute of Hotel Management, Delhi

Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata

Christ College, Bangalore

Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipur.
23rd April 2021, 11:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology being a 12th Science student?

---
YES,
you can study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology being a 12th Science student.
As per the eligibility criteria, students who have completed 12th standard schooling in any stream are eligible to apply.
There are various courses like diploma in hotel operations / diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology / diploma in food and beverage production / diploma in housekeeping / diploma in front office management / diploma in travel agency management.
However being a 12th pass student, you are eligible for bachelor degree also and you can pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?