1st June 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BBA(Aviation) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BBA(Aviation) from Flywings International College of Management Studies. I would like to know that can I do this BBA(Aviation) course?

3rd June 2019, 05:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BBA(Aviation) being a 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BBA(Aviation) from Flywings International College of Management Studies. I would like to know that can I do this BBA(Aviation) course?

Yes, you can study BBA (Aviation Management) course after completion of 12th Science.
Those students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination, are eligible to study the BBA (Aviation Management) course. BBA (Aviation Management) course covers Aircraft Maintenance Management, Airport Strategic Management, Airline Marketing Management, etc. The BBA (Aviation Management) course is of three years duration.
3rd June 2019, 10:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.B.A. Aviation or Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is an undergraduate Travel and Tourism course. The required eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation course after completing 12th class with science stream. The duration of Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation course is three years.
4th June 2019, 02:05 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,You can study BBA in Aviation after completion of your 12th board exam or it's equivalent . If you have appeared in the 12th board exam and waiting for the final year examination's results then you are also eligible to apply for this course.
4th June 2019, 03:07 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for BBA(Aviation) in Flywings International College of Management Studies.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the admission is 10+2 pass with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board in any stream.

The admission to study BBA(Aviation) in Flywings International College of Management Studies is through the merit basis.

There is no entrance examination available to get admission in BBA(Aviation) in Flywings International College of Management Studies.

You can visit the website http://flywingsinternational.org for more details.
4th June 2019, 09:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for BBA in Aviation after 12th science stream. Any stream candidates who completed their 12th board examination without any pending backlogs are eligible to apply. Most of the institutions/Universities allot admission based on the marks scored by the candidate in 12th board examination. However, some reputed institution may conduct their own entrance exam for the admission process. Please visit the concerned Institution directly to get more information about BBA in Aviation admission process.

General Information about BBA in Aviation:

1) BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. The duration of the course is for three years, which is divided into six semesters.

2) In BBA (Aviation Management), the candidate can study about Aircraft Maintenance Management, Airline Marketing Management, Airport Strategic Management, etc.
4th June 2019, 02:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study BBA(Aviation) being a 12th Science student. In order to pursue this course, candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
This course is a duration of 3 years (6 semester). Candidates are admitted through entrance test or score of qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?