10th September 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study BBA for 12th Pure Science student?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know what are the basic subjects needed to be study at 12th for applying for BBA course? I am a Pure Science student of 12th standard but I want to join BBA. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study BBA if secured 80% in 12th Science?
  2. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to study BBA if completed 12th Home Science? List of government colleges in Nashik?
  4. Practical marks of 12th is counted for admission in BBA?
  5. What is pure Science all about? Requirements needed for it? Is it possible to take pure Science after 12th? How much percentage of marks required to be eligible? Job opportunities and Salary structure?
  6. Should I study BBA if weak in Mathematics being a 12th Humanities student?
  7. Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects? Subject selection in BBA?
  8. How can I get admission to study BBA after completing 12th Science?
  9. Can I study BBA being a 12th Arts student?
  10. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to study BBA(H) if completed 12th with Political Science, Philosophy, Education and Economics?
  12. Is it possible for a science student to get admission in BBA?
  13. Is it mandatory to study Mathematics for admission in BBA course for 12th Arts student?
  14. Can I pure science or Maths student join B.Pharma?
  15. Should I study BBA if completed 12th Science but weak in Maths?
  16. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
  17. Can I do BBA after passing 12th? I am a science stream student
  18. Difference between BBA and BCA? Can a Science candidate opt for these courses after completion of 12th class?
11th September 2015, 07:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BBA for 12th Pure Science student?

Yes,it is possible for you to study BBA after passing 12th in science stream .

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration .It is a three year duration Bachelor's degree course based on the management system . BBA degree facilitates its candidates with managerial abilities by providing a broader perspective of information of every function. It enhances the candidate’s decision-making capability and communication skills.
BBA graduates can get direct entry into the corporate world.

The eligibility required to get admission in the BBA coure are as under :-

- The candidate must have passed 10+2 (HSC) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State Board of Senior Secondary Education .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the course is from 17 years to 25 years .
11th September 2015, 09:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue BBA Course:

>> Yes, you are very certainly eligible to pursue this Bachelor of Business Administration course with your educational qualification.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for studying BBA course is "12th Class from a recognized university" in any discipline.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in 12th class is 50% marks more than that.

>> You must have studies "ENGLISH" subject as one of the subjects in 12th Class.

>> Since you have already completed 12th class in Science stream, I am sure you are certainly eligible to study BBA Course after successful completion of 12th class.
11th September 2015, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For BBA any stream candidates are eligible without any doubt but you have to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by various universities.

Therefore, you have to be very well prepared for entrance exam if you want to get admission in a top college. This is a professional course and fee will be high in private colleges.
22nd December 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can you give me the list of colleges providing BBA (entrepreneur ship) in tamilnadu
26th May 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BBA after 12th science without knowing any information about management
9th September 2017, 05:01 PM
kunalroy89

BBA doesn't requires any specific stream education. You can be an intermediate or 12th pass from any stream( Arts,Commerce,Science etc etc) to get admission in BBA. There is nothing"management knowledge" as such which comes from any specific stream. Know about details of admission procedure where you want to get enrolled and don't bother about stream.
10th September 2017, 03:54 AM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do BBA after 12th science without knowing any information about management
It is possible to study BBA after 12th science without any knowledge about management. The only requirement for studying BBA is to pass intermediate level with 50% marks or equal CGPA. Entrance examinations are held by some of top universities but admission in most of the colleges are based on intermediate marks.

Eligibility Criteria-
Minimum age of the aspirants need to be 17years.
Aspirants should pass intermediate level in any stream with minimum 50% marks or equal CGPA.

It is a foundation course that will teach the fundamental aspects of a company and their interconnection. There are many core subjects that you will need to study during this 3 year course.
11th September 2017, 11:32 AM
Sandhyab287

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to study BBA for 12th Pure Science student?

Dear Friend,

Yes , after passing 12th you can go for BBA.
BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration , this couse comes under management.

Criteria.:

Candidate should be 12th passed.
Candidate should be more than 16 years.

You can give entrance exam whaich is conducts by state government and national government also you can take directly admission in BBA colleges on behalf of your 12th marks.

Regards,
Sandhya
13th September 2017, 05:26 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, you can apply for BBA after having science in 12th class. FOr BBA there is no necessity to have a particular stream. Science students can apply for any of the course after 12th.

BBA is a bachelor degree and it is 3 years course. It is related to business. So, I think it is best to do this course. There are many options after that.

You can also apply for MBA after BBA it is best for your career. After BBA you can apply for the job in many companies. And if you want to do further studies then you can do MBA. This is very scoping course and there are many streams in MBA you can choose that in which you have interest .
2nd July 2021, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Pure science students eligible for BBA
14th August 2021, 02:41 PM
Iffa0786

Yes, students from any stream weather he/she from science, arts or commerce stream all of them are eligible for doing BBA. BBA( Bachelors in Business Administration) is a 3 years degree course. In India there are a lot of good universities which are providing BBA course. Some of the list of BBA colleges are listed below from you can enroll yourself.

School of Business, Dehradun
Parul University, Vadodara
Christ university, Bangalore
Madras Christian College, Chennai
Woxsen University, Hyderabad etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?