1st September 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCA being a 12th Humanities with Mathematics student? Percentage required in 12th to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am studying Humanities in 12th standard. I have Mathematics and I want to study BCA program after my 12th. Is there any problem of getting admission? And what percentage I have to score in 12th standard for getting admission?

3rd September 2020, 05:34 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA being a 12th Humanities with Mathematics student? Percentage required in 12th to secure admission?

Yes , you can study BCA being a 12th Humanities with Mathematics student.

You must have minimum 50% in 12th class to secure admission in BCA program.
21st March 2021, 12:22 AM
92yash_garg884

Default Re: Can I study BCA being a 12th Humanities with Mathematics student? Percentage required in 12th to secure admission?

Ya sure..there is no uncertinity in going for BCA. Being a maths student I salute you bcos maths in itself is a quite challenging task and still you are competing with it
Now the question arises is what precetange pr certieria is required.. So my dear gently for opting bca u have to secure at least 60% on your 12th and u may get the decent college for building up your carrier and these pernatges may be vary form college to college and unverty to unverty.

But what ultimate matter is that u have to opt after 12th in which you are genuinely Intrested. The field or the job which you are ready to do that for all the time.. Even if have to do that for free you would do.
Follow your passion, stress less work hard and you would defenalty beat up your limits.
All the best for bright future!! ��
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?