27th June 2018, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCA(H) for 12th Humanities with Mathematics student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying 12th standard with Humanities stream. I have Mathematics in my course and I am interested to study BCA(H) course. So, am I eligible to study this BCA(H) course after my 12th?

29th June 2018, 12:59 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCA(H) for 12th Humanities with Mathematics student?

BCA refers to Bachelor of Computer Applications and same is a professional degree course of three years with a very good career scope in the software world.

The minimum education required for pursuing BCA degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board of education. Some institutes do require Mathematics as a main subject at their Class 12th level.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Humanities stream with Mathematics you are certainly eligible to pursue BCA degree course.
29th June 2018, 01:22 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCA(H) for 12th Humanities with Mathematics student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination to get admission in bachelor in Computer Application.

The most common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination to get admission in BCA course.
29th June 2018, 01:37 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application and it is three year vocational course.

The eligibility to appear in examination varies with institutes. The common eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Mathematics as main paper.

So, you can appear in examination conducted by various institute to get admission in the course.
29th June 2018, 08:14 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The full form of BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application.

Eligibility criteria:

The minimum academic qualification required to pursue Bachelor of Computer application is 12th from a recognized board in any stream.

You are eligible to pursue BCA after completion of 12th Humanities with Mathematics subject.
30th June 2018, 11:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and the minimum education required for pursuing BCA(H) degree course is a higher secondary school degree i.e; intermediate degree in any stream from a recognized board.

So, being a student of Class 12th with Humanities stream with Mathematics as a main subject you are certainly eligible to pursue BCA degree course after completion of your Class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?