30th January 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Agriculture Business Management) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BSc(Agriculture Business Management) from Agriculture College & Research Institute, Coimbatore. I would like to know that can I do this BSc(Agriculture Business Management) course?

11th February 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Agriculture Business Management) being a 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BSc(Agriculture Business Management) from Agriculture College & Research Institute, Coimbatore. I would like to know that can I do this BSc(Agriculture Business Management) course?

Yes, you can study BSc (Agriculture Business Management) course, being a 12th science student. Eligibility to study the BSc (Agriculture Business Management) or BS (Agribusiness Management) is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or PCB or Inter (Agriculture) with at least 50% marks. Therefore, being a 12th science student, you can study BSc (Agriculture Business Management) course. Duration of the BS (Agribusiness Management) is four years (eight semesters).
12th February 2019, 09:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Agriculture Business Management) being a 12th Science student?

Yes, you can very much study BSc(Agriculture Business Management) being a 12th Science student. In order to be eligible to study BSc(Agriculture Business Management), you must have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics OR Physics, Chemistry, Biology along with one of the optional subjects Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Home Science from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?