19th July 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the total cost of studying B.Tech in Computer Science at Jaypee University? Will bank sponsor the whole cost?

I wanted to know about the complete fee structure of Jaypee University of B Tech Computer Science Integerated Course . Please tell me about each semester fee . Additional charges like travelling or hostel charges must also be intimated to me accordingly. Bank will sponsor the cost? THANKS

Related Questions:
19th May 2017, 05:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the total cost of studying B.Tech in Computer Science at Jaypee University? Will bank sponsor the whole cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to know about the complete fee structure of Jaypee University of B Tech Computer Science Integerated Course . Please tell me about each semester fee . Additional charges like travelling or hostel charges must also be intimated to me accordingly. Bank will sponsor the cost? THANKS

Fee for the B.Tech in Computer Science at Jaypee University of Engineering, Guna is given below;

Tuition Fee – Rs 60,000 per semester
Development Fee – Rs 32,500 per semester
Caution Money – Rs 10,000 once
Hostel Charges – Rs 50,000 per semester

Jaypee University of Engineering, Guna website link is given Click Here

Yes, banks provide educational loan to students to study B.Tech Computer Science course at Jaypee University of Engineering, Guna. Banks such as State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Syndicate Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Union Bank of India, Andhra Bank etc are providing education loan to the students who got admission in Jaypee University of Engineering. The institutions provide necessary support for students to get an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?