2nd April 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study in Abroad being a 12th Science student and interested in Maths and Business?

Sir,
I am a Science student and I am really interested in Maths and Business. What shall I do after 12th to study in Abroad? Please help me.

4th April 2016, 08:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study in Abroad being a 12th Science student and interested in Maths and Business?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely opt for higher studies in abroad in the field of your choice. You will need to appear in the entrance exam s based in which the foreign institutes take admission for undergraduate courses. Usually the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of SAT and IELTS score. Hence appear in these entrance exams, score well and then apply in foreign institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams. Then there will be resume screening, statement of purpose screening followed by interview in some institutes . On getting shortlisted finally, you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
4th April 2016, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study in Abroad being a 12th Science student and interested in Maths and Business?

If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate course in Abroad Universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?