24th January 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(IT) in Alagappa Institute of Technology with above 60% in 12th Board?

Hi, I have given my 12th class Board exam and I assume that I will get more than 60% marks. I want to know could I go for BSc(IT)? But I have Maths as my subject in class 12th. I want admission in Alagappa Institute of Technology and I am an SC category candidate. I really want to do BSc(IT) in Alagappa Institute of Technology. As I like Information Technology very much and I had also got excellent marks in that subject. Finally I just want to know couldn't I do BSc(IT) in Alagappa Institute of Technology?

30th January 2019, 11:16 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(IT) in Alagappa Institute of Technology with above 60% in 12th Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have given my 12th class Board exam and I assume that I will get more than 60% marks. I want to know could I go for BSc(IT)? But I have Maths as my subject in class 12th. I want admission in Alagappa Institute of Technology and I am an SC category candidate. I really want to do BSc(IT) in Alagappa Institute of Technology. As I like Information Technology very much and I had also got excellent marks in that subject. Finally I just want to know couldn't I do BSc(IT) in Alagappa Institute of Technology?

Yes, you can study BSc (IT) course at the Alagappa Institute of Technology after completion of 12th standard with above 60% marks. Eligibility to study the BSc (IT) course at the Alagappa Institute of Technology is a pass in HSC (10+2) or its equivalent or 3 year diploma. You can collect the application from the Study Centers and fill up the same and apply for the admission to study BSc (IT) in the Alagappa Institute of Technology. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
31st January 2019, 10:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(IT) in Alagappa Institute of Technology with above 60% in 12th Board?

=> B.Sc. Information Technology or Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course.

=> As per my knowledge, yes you can study BSc(IT) in Alagappa Institute of Technology with above 60% in 12th Board.

=> Also you have to appear in written test in Alagappa Institute of Technology for the admission of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course three years and the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized university.
31st January 2019, 07:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course. you can study B.Sc (IT) course from Alagappa Institute of Technology with above 60% marks in 12th Board examination.

Eligibility to study B.Sc (IT) are as follows:-
Aspirants must have completed their higher secondary education from a recognised educational board with at least 55% aggregate in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?