14th November 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai?

I want to get admission in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai for studying PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this institute. Please tell me immediately.

26th September 2022, 08:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai?

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking is candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks .

The duration of this course is 1 year.
29th September 2022, 11:31 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai?

Duration of this course is 1 year.

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks can study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?