27th May 2019, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) from PGIMER-Chandigarh. I would like to know that can I do this BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) course?

29th May 2019, 05:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) being a 12th Science student?

You are definitely eligible to study BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) being a 12th Science student. The basic eligibility to pursue BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) is the candidate must possesses 12th class with Science stream from a recognized board. Duration of course is full time 3 years (6 semester).
29th May 2019, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) being a 12th Science student?

You should have class 12th with physics, chemistry and biology subjects if you are looking for admission in B.Sc Med. Tech (Operation Theatre) course. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Normally, you should have at least 50% marks in your class 12th to become eligible for the entrance exam. Just make sure you have got good preparation for the entrance exam.
30th May 2019, 02:05 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) from PGIMER-Chandigarh. I would like to know that can I do this BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) course?

Yes, you can study BSc Med.Tech (Operation Theatre) course in various colleges after completion of 12th science. Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology subjects from a recognized board are eligible to study BSc Med.Tech (Operation Theatre) course. Duration of the BSc Med.Tech (Operation Theatre) course is 3 years. Therefore, you are eligible to study the BSc Med.Tech (Operation Theatre) course.
31st May 2019, 02:17 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly study BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) after passing 10+2 in science stream.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the entrance examination to study BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) is 10+2 passed with 55% marks in science stream.

You can contact the college for more details on entrance examination.

Address:-
PGIMER,Sector-12,
Chandigarh,Pin- 160 012, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?