7th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Cost Accounting along with my BBA?

Sir,
I am in my BBA 1st year. Can I do Cost Accounting along with my BBA? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.

11th October 2015, 03:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Cost Accounting along with my BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am in my BBA 1st year. Can I do Cost Accounting along with my BBA? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.

Yes you can study Cost Accounting along with your BBA.
The requirement is only Class XII for the course.

But being a BBA student why you want to study cost accounting.
You can study some other courses which are related to business administration. That will be useful for your career.
It is always advisable to concentrate on one line.

If you choose BBA, then study in that line or you can finish your degree and study MBA.
But the Cost Accounting course is much tougher for you.
12th October 2015, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Well, if you are interested to do Cost and Work Accountancy (CWA) along with BBA, then yes, you can do Cost and Work Accountancy along with a BBA. 12th standard is the basic qualification required to be eligible for CWA course. Normally, CWA course divided into three different levels,

- Foundation,
- Intermediate and,
- Final course.

Those candidates who have completed their Intermediate course are eligible to apply for Foundation course. The candidate required to complete Graduation to be eligible for Intermediate. Since, you are doing 1st year BBA so, you are eligible to pursue for the Foundation. However, it is strongly recommended that you can directly apply for Intermediate after completing BBA.

Note- If you want to study Cost Accounting as a Specific subject, then you can learn from private Accounting Coaching/Institution. There are so many private coaching/Institutions which take a class for Accounts subject.
27th January 2023, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

After BBA which course is better for study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?