15th January 2016, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i study Fashion technology after B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

Hi,

This is kinnera. I have completed my b.tech (mechanical) degree, but now i am passionate about doing fashion technology. Is it possible to study this course now?

If so please reply me on [email protected].

15th January 2016, 11:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Fashion technology after B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

Yes definitely you can do Fashion technology course right after completion of B.Tech from the Mechanical discipline. But you have to give one entrance to get an admission in different colleges.

You are eligible to apply for various courses under fashion technology after B.Tech.

>> Master of Fashion Technology

>> PG Diploma in Fashion Technology

>> M.Des

>>M.F Tech

Among all these you are best suit for M.F Tech.
16th January 2016, 12:14 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

This is kinnera. I have completed my b.tech (mechanical) degree, but now i am passionate about doing fashion technology. Is it possible to study this course now?

If so please reply me on [email protected].

Yeah you can do fashion technology after B.tech in Mechanical and the course which you can do are:
  • Master in Design
  • Master in Fashion Management
  • Master in Fashion Technology

To do these courses you need to have completed a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate. Most of the institutes select candidates through merit test which involves written test, group discussion and interview.

The best colleges which you can prefer for pursuing the course are:
  • National institute of Fashion technology (NIFT), Chennai
  • National Institute of Design (NID)
  • International Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi (IIFT)
  • IEC School of Art and Fashion, New Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology (IIAFT), Mumbai
  • Pearl Academy of fashion, New Delhi
  • J.D Institute of fashion Technology, New Delhi
16th January 2016, 08:46 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you can go for the bachelor of fashion technology after completing your b.tech in mechanical as the eligibility criteria for the B.F.Tech says that you must have to pass 12th class from with PCM from any recognized school. Also you must take care about your age because your age must not be more than 23 years. There is age relaxation for reserved category student.
15th February 2016, 01:28 AM
anuradha1985

Yes, you can study Fashion technology after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical,for Fashion technology candidate should be 12th pass so,you are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?