9th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Fashion Designing in Abroad for Mechanical student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
My aim is to study in Abroad after B.Tech and my mind thinks always about Fashion Designing. Actually I am a Mechanical student but I got interest in Fashion Designing. Can you tell me about chances of study this in Abroad?

27th December 2015, 11:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study Fashion Designing in Abroad for Mechanical student?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to higher studies. You can definitely opt for studies in the field of your interest and pursue studies in the field of Fashion Designing. However, you cannot pursue higher studies like post graduation degree or diploma courses since they require the basic eligibility of studies in fashion designing or related fields in the graduation or diploma level. Since mechanical engineering is not related to fashion designing so you need to pursue graduation level degree or diploma courses in abroad to get into the field of fashion designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?